Amusing States Mottos

[caud] and I have talked about all imaginable topics we can think of. We rant and slur our ways into total insanity. We yell things like 'fuck normality!', 'random disposition!' and 'cave of oblivion!' without making any sense.

On an ordinary afternoon many months ago, our conversation suddenly got to the topic of states' motto. It was hilarious, and I'm sorry for being a dork, but I've simply never had any inkling ideas about states motto until that time. We started googling each US states' motto and I was in complete stitches!

Anyway, I remember this out of a sudden after seeing my friend's album on facebook, she was also travelling around the States after our residency in Oklahoma last December, and there was one picture when she took picture of a license plate during her trip. This has got to be the most bad-ass license plate ever!


New Hampshire - LIVE FREE OR DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh man, that is the funniest thing ever! It sounds almost like a threat! Gangsta-city! So bad-ass! I would love to have that plastered in my room!

Because I was going to Oklahoma in a few months' time, I was curious to know their state motto.

Oklahoma - LABOR CONQUERS ALL THINGS!!!!!!!!!!

Hahahahahaha! What the!! Farm-social-workers-city! That is such an unglam motto! It screams prairie and horses all over! Which, I guess, it rather accurate...

Massachusetts - BY THE SWORD WE SEEK PEACE, BUT PEACE ONLY UNDER LIBERTY!!!

Woah, not bad! It even has the word 'sword' in it! The image of knights in steel armor suddenly came to mind.

California - I HAVE FOUND IT!!!

Idaho - IT IS FOREVER!!!

So inspirational! Quite bad-ass too, isn't it? Nothing beats this one, though. Check it out...

Rhode Island - HOPE!!!

Now that's what I'm talking about! HOPE!

West Virginia - MOUNTAINEERS ARE ALWAYS FREE

Eh, okay, hear hear. Hahahaha.

Geez, I'm really having too much fun here. I just kinda wanna share this random-probably-worthless information. What? It's hilarious! *dork alert*

I still have loads of studying to do, so until next time, LIVE FREE OR DIE!!!!!!!