The Promised Land





So these photos are of a house belonging to a friend of Johns. This man has been collecting artifacts from the 1920's, 30's and earlier for many many years. I have never been to this place yet, but plan on going soon. Honestly, I don't know if I can handle the amount of cool stuff he has. John said the first time he went over there he was so overwhelmed that he had trouble breathing and had to step outside for a bit to calm down. Our own apartment does more than pale in comparison..it practically curls up and dies. If I had but a tenth of his stuff I would feel like i've accomplished something with my life. Not that I care so much about stuff..but I mean, really....JUST LOOK AT ALL HIS STUFF, DUMMY! I NEED IT! I NEED IT!!!
Ok, I'm calm now...I guess I should go. Apparently all these new HD channels have magically appeared on our TV. Now who doesn't want to watch surgical transplant procedures in glowing, gory red?