Weather is all about ratings..



I went outside today to play in the blizzard that they keep predicting...I waited and waited and then got cold and came home. Now, I love Mr. G as much as the next gal..with his bright smile, sassy one-liners, and perfectly placed toupee...But the weather is BULLSHIT! I think they predict major storms nowadays just for the ratings. They predict inches and inches of snow and it snows about half an inch..Aren't they ashamed to lie to the american people like that? I remember in that film about Henry Darger, In the Realms of the Unreal, Darger was so OCD that he began keeping a journal about all the weather reports and how often they were wrong. He wrote something like, "The weathermen are making fools of themselves!" I'm sure it will snow at some point but I have completely lost faith. Now I feel like an ass for going to the supermarket and knocking down all those little old ladies to get to that last gallon of milk and loaf of wonder bread. Oh well, that'll learn them to get out of my way!
These are random pics I took the other night. The first is my buddy Erin's adorable and huge dog Freya..Freya is hilarious..she is huge and really vocal and can smell a chicken bone from a mile away.
The other one is Erin hiding behind a painting that Tanya Pann did..I always think of George Burns when I see this painting..
John and I have a double date next week with Erin and her boyfriend Alex to go see Watchmen in IMAX. I'm tempted to come in costume to this event..not as a character from the comic or movie or anything, but just as a giant hot dog or something...Just for kicks, ya know.