I'm old and I'm in a band.



Well, thursday is my birthday and I won't mention my age because a real lady never does..but let's just say that I had to clean cobwebs out of my vajayjay today..Just kidding! That's kind of nasty-think I'll delete it..On second thought I'm old now so I'm not really responsible for my actions..so I'll leave it. It's been kind of a birthday week for me..getting random gifts here and there which is nice! I saw three movies this week too..Wolverine, which I found boring and just really nothing special. Anvil, which was great, and sort of depressing. It got John and I talking about people who are almost kind of famous and while we were speaking about this we walked right by Sanjaya from American Idol. That was a bit ironic..Then tonite we saw Star Trek which I really liked! I am not a big fan of the show in any of its forms, but you don't need to be to see this. I guess the trekkies are in an uproar about this film, but I liked it. Way better than Wolverine that's for darn tootin'!

Anyway, I got some pics taken by the Regal Cinema birthday table which I found funny for some reason..This sad, little glittery table all festooned with shiny crap and nobody sitting at it. When I crawled underneath of it, I think people walking by assumed you get a stripper at your Regal party-Who knows? Maybe you do! An old stripper!

Anyway, here's some band stuff..We are playing this Friday the 15th at Jalopy as part of their 3 day Brooklyn Folk Festival. It's $10.00 admission..we open the festival at 8:45 p.m....

Also, if you've ever desired some pink East River String Band thongs and other merch like t-shirts, hats, etc..Now all your dreams have come true! Because you can buy all the crap you want HERE!