No idea what I'm blabbering about.

So, even though things are starting to look up, it seems, I still managed to stress myself out with lots of 'what ifs' and negative thoughts. I am impossible to please. Impossible!

No, everything is good, I'm just being my old panicky-self, and despite the cool, calm weather (metaphore), I can't help feeling anxious as if a storm is about to hit anytime soon. Someone should slap me and say, 'Chill. Nothing bad is gonna happen, everything's good. Stop being so paranoid!'

(Instead, I spent too much time listening to this. An amazing song, and a few minutes later you would realize you've lost your appetite and the will to live. Okay, I exaggerated. The song's gloomy but I love it.)

I don't want to go into details right now, 'cos a lot are still in progress, but when I get everything confirmed, I will write, no, bore you to death with the updates. Hope it's gonna be great news! Martini for everyone! (Just keep your freshly-manicured fingers crossed for me!)

Speaking of martini, well, speaking of booze in general, I had an awesome weekend with the family. Sis got a new phone on Saturday after we spent a few hours visiting shops and comparing specs and prices (she got an all-touch-screen LG cookie!), and we had a great dinner, drinks and lots of tear-jerking, heart-to-heart conversation. Who am I kidding? We had gibberish talks, as usual. But it was amazing. Sis and I went for lunch and didn't even realize that we have been sitting there for 2 hours just talking. Rather loudly. (It wasn't me, I swear.)

These past few days I have managed to more books, done some writings, watched more movies, and I'm happy with the way things are going. Like I said, I should just stop being so anxious.

Anyway this entry has been a total gibberish. Let me put you out of your misery right now!