Back from Europe..










Well, it took forever and a day but I made it back from Europe! We had a great trip..Italy was beautiful and I put up some pics from there..I have over 200 photos from this trip and can't even deal with all of them..France was awesome and so much fun..We are staying there much longer next year and will probably play more gigs in Europe..But airlines SUCK A WITCH'S TWATMUFFER!!!! On the way to italy that shit with John's guitar happened..Then we got stuck in Dublin overnight on no sleep at all at the Carlton Hotel..We were so tired and there was a party upstairs from us that went on til late when we had to get up early for our flight today..So I'm all burnt out but I shouldn't really complain..I had such a good time and we made good money and got invited back everywhere we went...I put up nice pics of Ameno and Pisano where we played in northern Italy..our host is with me in one pic, Roberto Neri who was so nice..He cooked for us almost every night! The panties I saw in the one pic were at the one decadent spot in Ameno..a small hidden grassy knoll where I saw beer bottles, condoms(used), wine bottles, and these nasty undies!

Anyway, I am putting all my pics from the trip on my photobucket account under the screename edenbee..It's a public page so everyone can see all the pics in there..Also i will put a lot up at myspace.com/edenbee and also on my facebook account page..Tomorrow I will try to post france pics..soooooo tired.....but happy!