Back!

I'm BACK!!!!!!!!!

I'm PUMPED! And that's all capital letters for you! =)

I haven't disappeared from the face of the earth, please! Well yes, I've been 'evicted' to a place without the luxury of internet! Oh how I've been taking this for granted, my sweet sweet internet. Anyway, to be fair, it's not like I had absolutely no internet or anything, in fact, I had my blackberry which allowed me to be online 24/7. So why am I complaining, you ask?

Well. First of all, have you ever tried typing and chatting away for hours with blackberry keypads?! I could still maintain a steady speed, which meant I was typing furiously non-stop without breathing. Now it's not really as easy as it sounds. If I could put that under 'skills' on my resume, I would. Not everyone can do that, I'm telling you.

Yeah. So I'm pretty happy to be back here with my laptop where I can effortlessly dominate all conversation in messenger. Ha! Ehem, not that I want to dominate or anything. Eh, I'm just saying.

Okay, I'm not gonna write much now, 'cos I have lots of catching up to do. You know, videos to watch, songs to download. Ehem. But I'm back! Damn happy to be here! And also, I'm in the 'redecorating room' mode. So, we'll see what's gonna happen.

xoxo