Drunk Blogging!









So i've decided that drunk blogging is the new drunk texting which used to be drunk dialing before everyone(including me-sob!)stopped talking to one another and started texting and tweeting..These are just some images that I find funny..Photobucket has decided they are offensive and are slowly deleting them..some are pretty gross..but c'mon Photobucket people! If you're not offending at least two people a day then you're not really living life to the fullest!

That kid sliding down the grater is a chinese toy recall ad spoof I think..I dunno..They have deleted some really tame pics I have in my account and then have left some REALLY offensive horrifying ones alone. I can't figure them out..

Well, I had a really fun show tonight and lots of friends showed up and yeah I drank a bunch of wine-wanna make something of it??!!!
Just Kidding! Please don't hurt me!

P.S.-PHOTOBUCKET SUCKS!
xoxoxo
Eden