Even Liar's need to Eat!








Cruised by the St. Marks Block Party yesterday..really just kinda lame..the stores on the block trying to hawk their wares with some annoying music..I was hoping for something more creative I guess..They were giving out free skateboard decks to people who had bought raffle tickets I assume..Someone kept yelling, "The fix is in!" every time they lost which was sort of funny. The kids that were there seemed to be having fun though..I noticed the people blocking the sidewalk, just drinking openly. If they can do this during a block party, than why can't I drink cisco out of a brown paper bag when there is no block party on the street? It just doesn't make any sense!!!

I ran into the beautiful Amy who was selling these cool masks she makes out of her cart..I like the pink, feathery ones..it reminded me that halloween is coming up and I don't have an idea for a costume yet..Last year, I was Harlequinn so I could beat on every person I saw dressed up as The Joker..and they were plentiful-believe you, me..

Jim Power was out doing a mosaic on a pole..I love his stuff..Jimmy the Greek had pitched in and made that jewish star there..

And today I went to see Reverend Billy do his thing in Washington Square Park..but before that I hit Tompkins..and saw that a Liar's Picnic was going on! I have no idea what it was all about..best to leave it a mystery I guess..I didn't see anyone eating anything..but I may be lying..you'll never know!

On a side note-I saw the movie The Lost Skeleton of Cadavra by Larry Blamire the other night..so freaking funny! I loved it..I really want to see Trail of the Screaming Forehead now.."Who can sleep with brows on the prowl?" HAW! I think Larry Blamire is my new obsession..