Maybe it's all in my head.

So you think you can just stroll into my life, play me around and expect me to shake your hands in gratitude and be okay? Have you any heart?

I don't understand how you could just treat me like I actually matter to you in one day, and completely change the next day? Don't you see how vulnerable I've made myself when it comes to you?

Maybe you never did say the words, but nothing is always concrete. Read between the lines. If that's the case, then perhaps I simply think too much, and you can blame me for being a fool.

Am I? I suppose I am. After our gives-and-takes, the numerous times I was certain I mustn't be imagining things because you can't possibly be this sweet to everyone, and the way you seemed to understand me effortlessly, am I really this naive?

So maybe this is all in my head? Yeah, I don't regret it. But if there's one thing I can say, I guess I have to admit how foolish I've been to trust you this much, to give away so much with so little received.

I don't blame you, though. I wish I can be mad at you, but honestly, I can't. Everyone's different, right? I thought what we had was rather special, I thought you didn't share your dreams and passions to anyone else, and I guess I will never know.

Aside from feeling like a complete moron, I...I don't really know what else to do.

"If your heart's not in it, I don't want it for a minute," isn't that what some song says? Don't lead me to believe you care, when you don't. It's mean.