The Unbearable Lightness of Pooping.






Well, last night our new upstairs neighbor took a shower and basically this caused our bathroom ceiling to cave in! Well, this has been coming for a while..but I slept like 3 hours all night in between emptying buckets of water to catch the leaks trickling down..But whatever..it sucks out anyway so i am watching movies and reading all day while the wonderful men from Matel demo our bathroom and put up new sheetrock. It had to get done at any rate. We only had some of my pink paint in the house in which to paint the newly sheet rocked ceiling with..The guy seemed hesitant, but I assured him that John LOVES pink and it would be cool with him..heehee..Ah well, I like watching people do construction as long as I don't have to do it. Sheet rocking a ceiling SUCKS, with a capital UCKS.

So here's some gross pics of the Pee Phone I took last night as I walked by Ray's..Someone made a big, steaming caca in there and lucky me! I got to immortalize this glorious dump. That, and the fact that my cat Harlequinn crapped on my bed last night just fills me with joy. There were some napkins laying around the phone too, so at least they may have wiped. One can only hope..nothing worse than skidmarks in your undies, right? Right? Right?...I think I am delerious..Whee!

oh, and if you get really sick this winter, be sure to run to KMART for your flu vaccine! They throw in some government cheese if you are first on line. Blue Light Special on vaccines! One day only!!! You are practically LOSING money by not going there! Maybe Martha Stewart herself will stick a needle in you!