L.E.S. fixture Cowboy Stan lets loose at Ray's..



Saturday night was a warm, therefore kinda crazy time in front of Ray's Candy Store..all the regulars were out including Cowboy Stan whom Sam Basset made a documentary about a few years ago..He had a brand spankin' new pair of cowboy boots on and his boombox on high and was singing along to Janis, Bob Dylan, Hank Wiliams and more til about 2 am in front of the Yuca Bar. Bystanders seemed curious, confused, and perhaps terrified..it's really hard to say.

Anyway-I'm about to go out and see The Major Tom's-Adam Roth's David Bowie tribute Band..and then stay up all night because I need to be in queens at 7am. This is because I am embarking on my new career as a background extra..Tomorrow I shall cross the street many times very early in the morning for the show The Good Wife. IMPRESSED YET????