"Welcome To My New Blog"

As a licensed acupuncturist & certified fitness trainer, I get many questions a day ranging on topics from herbs to fitness protocols. This blog is a way of streamlining some of the answers to your questions. It is also a way to keep you updated on new findings regarding complimentary medicine, fitness, sports nutrition & various events that may inspire you to move your body & stay healthy. Frequently I'll post fitness activities I'm doing, answers to questions (when I'm able to...some medical questions I may not answer via internet), & various recommendations on how to keep yourself healthy & fit. Thanks for stopping by. I'm just learning about how to blog, so will hopefully be a bit more "sophisticated" with it by adding pictures, attaching articles, etc. in the future. ***Enjoy!***