tomorrow is another day.

I'm having a terrible day at work today. Things just didn't seem to be going my way, and I found myself staring at the blank cursor on Microsoft Word because words were failing me; I couldn't find the inspiration to write the things that I was supposed to write. Normally it would just take me a short while and I could get some writings done in a day, but it just seemed so heavy and difficult today.

My boss also didn't neglect to point out a mistake that I did. Well, of course she didn't.

As my spirit deflated when I finally arrived home, I browsed through my favorite blogs and came across this beautiful quote that seemed to speak right to me. At least, that's how I felt.

"Finish every day and be done with it. You have done what you could; some blunders and absurdities crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; you shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense."

And how true it is. Inevitably, every job has its ups and downs and mistakes are bound to be made. What good does it do for me to think and be stressed over it? It's all strictly business anyway.

So, for everyone who's also having a bad day today, don't worry. There's always another day. So smile and forget today. I'm lucky I can go home to a warm, loving family that never fails to make me feel better just by being themselves.