I'm Climbing For Cancer On My Birthday...Please Join Me In Supporting The HERA Foundation



Me climbing on "Super Slab," 2nd pitch, "Smith Rock," Terrebonne, OR. 2009



This year, for my birthday (6/10), I've decided to do something a little different. I'm going to turn my passion, climbing, into something of benefit to others. I'll be going to Boulder, Colorado to climb for the HERA "Climb For Life" fundraising event. HERA is a non-profit that invests 85% of the money raised to find a cure for ovarian cancer. Please assist me in raising money for this great cause. I'll be climbing the beautiful spires of Boulder thinking of my grandmother, Jo Ellen Barton, who died of cancer. Below is my personal donation page. I invite you to visit it, & make a tax-deductible donation today. *Thank You*

http://www.HERAClimb4LifeColo2010.kintera.org/almineclimbs4life




"Super Slab," 2nd pitch, "Smith Rock," Terrebonne, OR., 2009