Loungey music

I am loving Lush 99.5 FM these days! Not a huge radio listener, but for these past few days, thanks to my friend who always puts this radio channel in her car, I've been really enjoying listening to this whenever I'm commuting.

Contrary to the normal, more trendy radio show that always plays hip hop and techno and rock, you know, the kind of music that numbs your ear and gets you pumping for the day, Lush is more chilled-back and totally loungey. That's the word I would use to describe the music: loungey. Unfortunately, there is no such word. So, what about sexy, sensual and smooth?

This is so perfect to listen to as you make your way back from work. Allowing yourself to relax and indulge in loungey music!

Right now I'm chilling to this song:
Morcheeba - Enjoy the Ride

Take a listen and you'll know what I mean. ;) Good night!