Aye, Aye, Captain!

Ahoy!

So, do you remember that one episode on the fifth season of Sex and The City when the girls encountered these navy sailors all over New York City? Supposedly it was the day when the navy ship harbored in the city and the sailors had a few days to get off the ship to take a break and have fun.

Well. Today feels exactly like that day.

Seriously! I should look up the calendar and see what day is today! So, alright, what happened was, I came back from work, and as usual, I had to go to Jurong Point first. I already made plan to go see Sophia anyway at the mall. Upon entering the mall, I was overwhelmed by the sight of over 10 western men in uniform! Whoa.

So imagine this. Times 20.

Okay, so they may not be "sailors". From the uniforms, they were more likely to be some army soldiers. But hey, 'soldier' doesn't have the ring to 'aye, aye'. And I'm feeling highly nautical these days, so let's leave it at that. I'm sticking to 'sailors'! No complaints! Aye, aye, captain!

I saw about 8 standing in line for the ATM machine, and many more scattered around the mall! Oh c'mon. Why are you looking at me like that? Haha. Doesn't everyone kind of a have a thing for men in uniforms? ;)

Hahaha. So yeah, that was really funny. I still don't know what day is today and how come so many foreign sailors came out to play! It's like a holiday! =p Well, some eye-candies after a long hard day at work doesn't hurt. ;)