Sicko

My throat hurts, my nose is running non-stop and my head spins. Shit. I hate being sick.

I was perfectly fine on Saturday and was still going out at night to watch the World Cup with some friends. The next day, straight after waking up, my throat already hurt and I couldn't stop sneezing for the life of me. We went to JP for lunch, and I wasn't feeling very well by then. I told my sister I didn't want to stay long and my body was just dying for a nap.

We got back at probably, 4, and I crashed straight to bed. Somehow this didn't help much either, and I woke up in sweat a few hours later, still sneezing and the amount of tissues I've wasted probably would affect directly to the global warming.

Went to the doctor last night and was told it was a case of flu. I thought I'd feel better today after having the medication, but this morning was even worse. I didn't want to take the day off since I'm still so new and everything, but at that state I really couldn't bring myself to head to the shower, let alone go to work.

Hope this feeling passes by quickly. :(