I'M FUCKING HUNGOVER SO YOU ALL MUST SUFFER.






Well, I'm not exactly DRUNK blogging but since i'm hungover from last night's wine shenanigans I feel the need to share some of my most prized photos with you all! God, you are the luckiest people I know! You REALLY don't deserve me. Really.
Anyway, I got up early monday with the promise of being a "featured extra" on some film which Spike Lee is one of four executive producers on..Which don't mean shit of course..BUT I need some damn lines. I'm sick of my blurry back of the head being so famous..But they never got around to using me as The Bartender serving the principal some drinks..So I got annoyed and drank a whole bottle of wine I think. Which was awesome of course..Except for feeling like a gigantic pile of turds today that are wrapped in avocado in a delicious organic whole wheat pita. Anycooch-As per usual I blame the New World Order as should you. Goodnight and goodluck.