Some random shit that I think is funny and you probably won't.









Well, I drank a lot of vodka last night, had lots of fun, then threw up a lot of vodka this afternoon..Good times! Anycooter, here are some pics i've just had on my desktop forever. A Snuggie™ someone threw away..How could they??!!! It being 90 degrees everyday is no excuse for that kind of shabby treatment. Fuckers. Then a sign at Jalopy a kid made to explain why they wouldn't be performing..so sad..and cute!
Then a kinda funny sticker I saw somewhere..also A sign about not killing some flowers that was right above a bunch of dead flowers..Oh-the irony! And a bottle of champagne my friend had called Bubbly Bitch..on the back it just says bubby bitch over and over..Har!
I got a busy week coming up kinda..but i'll try to blog still. If I don't, the world will basically end after all..