The Continuing story of Carla Rhodes!

Man, I haven't blogged in a long ass time! Can't say I've been working too much..not much AFTRA work for me lately..Bah. Sloooow time I guess. Or I just plain old suck! But i've been to a buttload of open mics and shows lately..even got into the wrap party for John Leguizamo's film FUGLY...which was fun AND very swanky! I think I ate lobster but they had an open bar with vodka so who knows..John L remembered me though and said he plans to listen to my CD soon..

Anypoop, I went to Arlene's Grocery the other night and saw my friend Carla Rhodes do her act for the first time..She mixes songs and the story of her quest for fame in NYC with ventriloquism. Very unique act! It was really impressive..It's about following your dreams..and I dream about her dummy Cecil every night..What a hottie with a body!

Here are a few clips from the show! Go catch her act if you can!