Some pics to celebrate the end of fucking christmas.








You know, I can't really complain about the holidays being annoying too much..I did leave NYC for a short time..but came back and went to see what A Very Mars Bar Christmas was like.a lot of people there..pretty mellow night. I don't shop at freaking Kmart or RiteAid much so I barely heard any christmas music..I went to cafe's to sit and write and talk to nutters that were NOT playing that crappy music..but i'm still glad it's over. Now to get through Puke Years Eve and I can look forward to spring again-only a million more weeks!

Here are some random pics..Someone at Jalopy Theater really likes Tom Waits I guess..I find him annoying really. Being into old timey music everyone assumes you love Tom Waits and Old Crow Medicine Show..Well I DON'T love them. At all! Only 1 or 2 Waits songs can I stomach..the only modern musician I honestly will go pay money to see is Aimee Mann which I do whenever she plays in NYC. Unless it's that christmas album she put out which I pretend does not exist!

Then a searched bathroom at the health clinic..what the hell does that mean? And some slabs of meat displayed at a deli with lovely words written on them with ketchup..Peta should be out there..that shit looked gross and the ketchup looked kinda like blood dripping..Plus, the guys working in there thought I was taking THEIR picture and kept hooting and hollering at me. Yes, hooting AND hollering both! I guess I had it going on that day..

Then the dump bucket..the Prik with crazy sauce..and last but not least the cutest rat ever! He was as big as my dumb mexican cat Delgado and was practically making love to the camera..show off that he was..I named him Moishe cause he looked Jewish..He had no fear of me whatsoever and I'm not freaked out by rats so we hung out for a while. He's a gemini who enjoys long walks on the beach and eating shit from the trash!