Crazy Fire on East 4th St and 2nd Ave!









So I go to buy my favorite crackcorn Little Lad herbal corn with nutritional yeast and stuff in it..and my local favorite overpriced bodega has massive amounts of smoke coming from it! A huge apartment fire apparently..don't know why or how or where it started..but everyone was climbing down the fire escapes in the back of the building to get out of there..I think everyone got out safely from what I can tell when I asked the firemen..Tons of cops, EMT's etc are on the scene..Here are some pics I took..and one of east 5th st..the smoke was filling up the whole neighborhood and everyone stopped what they were doing to see what was going on..

Very scary and I feel bad for the residents! However, I couldn't help but laugh as I was watching this awful spectacle..at the guy who came up to me and we had this great little conversation:

Guy: "You work at a bar round here right? I always see you.."

Me: "No, I don't work in a bar. This fire is fucking nuts!"

Guy: "What's your name?"

Me: "Pee Pee Mcgee."

Guy: "So..You like to party?"

Me:"Wha!? Look at this FIRE!!"

Guy:"So how about it?'

Me:"You are so full of...AIDS."