New CD is up for pre-order and Robert Crumb's 78's for sale on Ebay!




Hello pals and gals! I have returned at last..Soooo..some interesting news is that John is now selling Robert Crumb's 78rpm duplicates and overstock on Ebay. There are many many rare records in the genre's of jazz, blues, country, cajun, and all kinds of obscure ethnic records. John will be doing this on and off for a while. If you're a Crumb fan, Robert often writes notes and personal comments about the records on their sleeves..so that's kinda cool in and of itself if you are a fan/collector..My handwriting at its best looks like monkey scribbles compared to Robert's.

Also, our new CD Be Kind To A Man When He's Down is now up for pre-order on Amazon..Did I link this already? I can't remember..I don't think I did. Well, anybetty, I will upload some pics of a 78, a note on one of the sleeves as an example..Here are John's EBAY LISTINGS.

The first pic is of the amazing artwork for our new CD which you can pre-order HERE. Crumb plays mandolin on more than half of the tracks, and Dom Flemons of the Carolina Chocolate Drops, Pat Conte of The Otis Brothers also play on a few songs!