Live on WFMU from last month and band stuff!

Here is a video from us playing live on WFMU last month or so..I forget they videotaped it too..Today we played at the Society Of Illustrators for 3 hours for their thursday sketch night. Nice people there..fancy place but they had a bar and a kind of freaky little vibe in there. Nice escape from the morons screaming on St Marks right now. It's like Mardi Gras out there..WTF?! Glad it's over!

All kinds of good news lately..We got distribution on Redeye out of NC..bigger and better than or last distributor! Barnes and Noble already put in a huge order, so our new stuff will be everywhere soon hopefully..in indie record stores too, of course. The Crumbs are coming next week and Robert will be talking about our gig with him and his gallery opening to Associated Press..that is kinda big to get a mention on..those gigs will be so nuts-I can't wait! Plus WFMU guy will be coming over soon to talk with Robert and John about 78's and have us play again..yay!

I always wanted to sing in a good rock/pop band too..If I can make money being in 2 bands, and write my book.and get some acting gigs I will be living the life I want to live. I start improv 101 this monday at UCB so i'll have plenty to blog about this week! Now I just need my neighbor to camp out in the hallway again so I can rest easy. I miss him and wonder if he's thinking about me..sniff..