More Italy pics simply to make you all jealous. Hey, I'm honest about it!














Here are some more pics from Italy...Hoping to book lotsa gigs there and around there...and stay for the whole summer next year. I want to see more of Europe! I need some leads and connections to get some gigs, especially on the festival circuit. Bands play every weekend in some towns and villages in Spain, France, Italy all summer. They seem to love American music and old timey stuff.

It's VERY hot in this city now. I like it though. I am a "summer" person and it sure feels like summer out there right now! And sort of like hades! Whatever. I'm tan and if I ignore skin cancer it will go away!

Very sad about Mars bar closing...wondering where all the regulars are going now. I haven't checked out any likely substitute bars yet. Been too busy and not drinking that much. Aline Crumb is in town and between that, working, practicing for gigs and trying to do as much summer roaming and adventuring as I can fit in-I have not had too much alcohol in my system. Hangovers do suck when it's 100 degrees out...Think we will be playing in Vermont next..after a gig or two at Jalopy Theatre.