I know..I know..BUT Pete Seeger at Occupy Wall Street!






Okay, I know I need to blog about something else besides OWS. And i will..i swear..I have tons of stuff going on..been to a lot of shows..played a great show last night..have not been by Ray's or Tompkins much. Been somewhat working a bit..learning new songs for next album..making LP's of our second CD..all kinds of stuff..BUT i went to Liberty Park the other night and a bunch of us went to Symphony Space to meet up with Pete Seeger, Arlo Guthrie and other folkies who marched with us to Columbus Circle and then jammed and sang "we shall overcome." Sounds cheesy but Seeger is awesome..he did a lot for old time music and for the Hudson River and he is 92 freaking years old and had TWO canes and marched almost 2 miles. While we all surrounded him and took pics, et..
So here are some photos and a bunch of videos of Occupy Wall street..first at Liberty Park then later with Seeger..fun fun night! And yeah, my armpit hair grew like 3 feet as I marched.