This my shit..this my shit...






Well, Occupy never really went away though the fake news would have you believe otherwise..but since it began to feel like spring here..or summer really..it is revved up outdoors again in different parks..Union Square seems to be one up until midnight i guess..Last time I was there..i was texting! Found that pic where I am sitting on the steps on my phone on flickr..heh. I was texting about the fart fetishist Roman S who is there every day. Guy is nuts. Maybe i will do a blong on him next..
Anydip, the wingnuts from Union Square were mixed with the OWS people..some crazy, some sane..and a topless woman just sauntered into the park and became the center of attention..everyone wanted their pic taken with her. Pretty hilarious. She was surrounded by men in ten seconds flat who were having heart attacks. Everyone loves bobbies I guess!
A pic of my new do for spring which will look like crap in a few months when it gets hot and it turns into an afro..I need to get a new passport and I may don a crown of thorns or at least be holding a light saber when they take it.