92 Degrees out ya freaks!









It is going to be 92 degrees out today and tomorrow and that means I will write this quick post and get the hell outside. I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT! So I am eating a fake acorn in the first pic. THAT IS ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW, OKAY?

Then it seems like Tompkins Square park is really upping their efforts to control the rat population in there..Now there are several of these weird solar garbages in the park now and I have no idea what the hell they are except that they are really hard to open, rats probably will figure out how before me..and they may possibly be alien robots sent to spy on humanity before they take over our planet.

AnyPuke, I opened one and saw what you see in the bottom pic so i sort of don't think anyone is going to want to be using these things really..