Aline Crumb and Dominique Sapel's opening at MOCCA.

Well It's been a while but what can I say..Crumbs were here and I lived a life of luxury and pretending to be rich and went shopping every single day and ate sushi every single day. Even went to the damn Bowery Hotel and sat in the garden watching the parade of celebrities walk by..Interesting as we were all both fascinated and appalled. But now I miss them and have a separation anxiety! I think I really have to live in the south of France part time or I will freak out. Maybe one of the many projects and cd's we will have out by the end of this year will turn out to be a hit and we will he rich and able to afford it. A dizzy dame can dream..



























































So here are some colorful pics from Dominique and Aline's show at MOCCA to promote a film they are working on Anything For Beauty..a mix of people from Sauve and NYC, rich and poor and my damn parents came! My crazy mom is the one with the red hair, blue dress and great rack.



















































Enjoy! Not much art but many women posing in front of art!