Some pics of Sauve and Ganges area..



































































Well here are some pics from around the area of Ganges..since I already put up videos of Sauve..you can see there are waterfalls and PONIES! I have been basically practicing with John and Crumb, tanning in my backyard garden, hiking and swimming..and taking a shitload of pics and videos. Today and tomorrow are the Medieval Fete and as this is a medieval village people are going all out..banners hung everywhere..jousting and sword fighting and everyone is costumes..so my next blog will be all videos and pics of that madness and I bet you simply cannot wait CAN YOU? Plus, my best friend comes in tomorrow night just in time for what I hear are the most amazing fireworks show ever here at around midnight Sunday..