Best Garbage Ever.




Today I found the best garbage ever! Walking home on East 7th street I spied the most wonderful thing just sitting out on the curb..The Hand Chair! I always wanted a chair shaped like a hand and now all my dreams have come true...Much to John's dismay, I made him carry it home for me. Everyone stared at us on the street, and some laughed..but they are obviously all jealous of my chair! Hopefully it doesn't have bed bugs, but even if it does..it's worth it. Because it's a chair. A chair shaped like a HAND! Oh, the joy I felt when I sat in it and it cradled my buttocks tenderly.
Here we see John carrying it home, me resting in it on the way (because watching him made me tired), and our friend Dom enjoying himself immensely whilst sitting in it. And yes, it does take up a third of our apartment.