Counter Intelligence

Okay..There is a certain diner on Avenue A that has been there for many years. It has regulars that go and eat there every day. Often times, I must void urine. To do so, I need to find a bathroom unless I'm really drunk and decide to tinkle outside somewhere. I use the bathroom at this diner fairly often and sometimes end up sitting in there and talking to people..I have come to the realization that the same people sit there at the counter every day and almost every one of these people are under the impression that the CIA is after them or that they are surrounded by spies from the CIA. Now, I don't mean to be judgmental BUT I admit to having major doubts about these people being correct about this. When I asked them to provide evidence to prove their theories they said stuff like, "the waitress knocked on the table three times..obviously a CIA signal!"
Anyhoo, I call these regulars The Counter Intelligence. Because they are sitting at a freakin' counter. Get it? Har!
To prove how completely normal I myself am, I will post a photo of my most prized possession, which is framed and hanging in my room in a place of honor.