Kind of sick of Slumdog Millionaire.

Just watched hours upon hours of Oscars...I'm glad Heath won and I'm really glad Kate Winslet won..but I'm getting tired of Slumdog Millionaire I have to say. It was a good movie, but in my opinion The Reader was way better. Are people just suckers for the romantic happy ending? I wanted Mickey Rourke to win too..but I kinda figured Sean Penn would. Every time I see Penn all I can think about is him floating around on a raft in New Orleans helping people and holding a gun. But I really love Kate. Heavenly Creatures and Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind are two of my favorite pictures. Along with Santa with Muscles and Playmate of the Apes..Hardy har!
The two photos below are of Ray's most loyal customers. They are at his store 24/7. They hang out in the tree right outside his door..Who knows how long that damn wooden duck has been there..and that freaking plastic bag! Someone tied it on I guess..it never blows away even during a storm. The duck and the plastic bag convey a deep, meaningful message I'm sure. I just haven't figured out what that message is exactly.