Sorry 'Bout Your Luck.




Today is Friday the 13th and boy do I feel like finding a cute little puppy to kick! Just kidding..I would rather pinch the li'l rascal!
Anyhoo, I took some photos of some bad luck situations...Firstly, Nino's Pizza on Avenue A and St. Marks is temporarily closed. They had a sign that said something about renewing some permit or something..but I like the sign that said Closed by the Department of Health and Mental Hygiene. I guess Nino's Pizza makes people go nuts and I like to imagine, maybe fills them with a berzerker type rage. Hmmm...
Then there is Patrick O'Hare..Has anyone seen him? Who's looking for him? What did he do? Where did he go? Who knows?
And bad luck for puppies who want to pee on East 4th St. by Avenue A..Gotta tinkle elsewhere i guess. Might I suggest on the ugly new SUBWAY sandwich shop that just opened?
I walked by IRON FAIRIES on St. Marks between 2nd and 3rd to try to find some pagan good luck charms..and they seem to have gone out of business already. There were work permit signs posted, but I was too short to read what they said exactly. That free soap they were giving out when they first opened probably gave everyone leprosy.