Reverend Billy For Mayor!




Today I was at the Whole Earth Bakery buying some cheap-ass vegan delicacies when the wonderful Reverend Billy came by with a small camera crew..He was out and about in the neighborhood visiting local shops, campaigning for the upcoming mayoral race..Yes, Rev Billy is running for mayor. I do love him so, and was honored when he asked if he could film me while I stood behind a small podium and spoke about why I wanted him for mayor..I kind of suck on camera because I always laugh for some reason, but it was fun and I even got to sing a part of a song for them which may be on youtube or something..It was The Rev Billy version of New York, New York..


I felt bad because I had been on my way to visit Biker Billy who is in a nursing home in the west village with a fractured hip...I guess I sold him out for Reverend Billy and my fame-whore side..but I'll make it up to him by bringing him some biker magazines tomorrow and a chicken sandwich. Biker Bill, that is..not Reverend Billy. Reverend Billy probably wouldn't want a chicken sandwich anyway...


Anyway, on a happier note..as I was walking home some drunk guy asked me to go for a drink with him! I told him I have gaping sores on my vagina but they probably weren't that contagious. He seemed sad for a minute and then said, "So the answer is no?" Awww....