Super Duper Weenie and The Villager!






Over the weekend John's mom took us to this place called Super Duper Weenie which is in Fairfield Connecticut. I try to eat healthy most of the time and don't eat too much meat but once in a while I let myself go nuts and eat stuff like this..I really love junk food and if I wasn't afraid of putting on weight I could easily eat ice-cream and twinkies and pizza every single day..Anyway as soon as we drove up and saw the sign that said "Area maintained by Super Duper weenie-God Bless America" I knew I had to take some pics..So we have the lovely signs, the framed photo inside the place, and some flyer that said to arrest your friends..for charity! Apparently they have these kind of fund raisers in Ohio too, according to my friend Jes..but I thought it was funny. I ate two "New York Dogs" which were pretty damn good...


In other news, this blog and my band got a small mention in the local paper The Villager this week..The Villager likes East River String Band and writes nice stuff about me and the band once in a while..Here they wrote about a little song and dance thing I did with Reverend Billy on the street a few weeks ago..It's under the headline The Campaign Spirit.