300, cravings

This is officially my 300th post.

Wow. 300. 300 times I've been littering rants all over this site. It took exactly 2 years 1 month and 5 days for me to get here. So it's pretty impressive, considering that I've never kept anything alive for this long. Even my cute penguin doll which I bought in San Diego looked almost dead to me, and I only got it last December.

Although this blog is over 2 years old, the one I kept before this in Windows Live dated back since October 2005, so technically I've been loitering a lot more than just 300 posts. I'm a word-whore.

(I don't think I've ever used the word whore in here before. This is a good sign. I'm off to a good start for the next 300.)

I don't really know what I'm supposed to say in my 300th post, because I feel like I ought to write something meaningful for a change. But as of now I have none (when have I?), so...yeah, 300. No big deal. Moving on.

Anyway, I've been having weird cravings these past few weeks. Last week it was those japanese mixed nuts, and this week, well, it's lettuce.

Because of this, for the very first time I bought one of those instant caesar salad thingy at 7/11, and a few nights ago I bought KFC's oriental salad (!!!!) while my friends all had burgers, subways and fries.

One of them looked at me as if to say, "Gosh, don't tell me you're one of those girls who don't eat."

I said, "No! I'm not normally like this!" but very unconvincingly. It's hard to believe someone would ever prefer salad over McBurgers. I don't sound too believable even to myself.

No, I don't have a fetus inside me. Having strange cravings is totally normal, isn't it?