More Cali...











I got tons more pics from California..I couldn't seem to stop taking photos because i was all nostalgic..The top one is by Santa Cruz train tracks..We drove along Route 1 to all the really nice beaches and redwoods and stuff..Then drove way up into the clouds when we took a wrong turn...It was beautiful but that road is kinda scary at night so we kinda had to turn around and go back to SF before dark..The mural is just at Coit Tower..I love the old paintings in there...Speaking of murals..Is that not the fucking CREEPIEST HOOTERS ad ever? They look like mutants sent to planet earth to eat your soul with their gigantic robotic evil hooters!

Then the sea lions at Fisherman's Wharf were really cute..and loud and smelly..much like the girls at that ALIEN POD called HOOTERS we ate at every day!

Then I dropped by the old cracked out hotel I used to live at many years ago..It was all rebuilt with fancy glass, but it was on Mason and Eddy and some guy came out and tried to get me to go because he thought I was a hooker..Hmmp..They would never do that to me at SPACE BEAST HOOTERS!

Then back at our hotel, they had a "vintage" vibe with a piano in the lobby which was probably just for show..but Blind Boy Paxton played the hell out of it and somehow found another guest at the hotel to play sax too when he was left alone down there for 5 minutes..The joint was jumpin' until they asked us to shut the hell up. Everyone's a critic!

Then we see the Quit Your Whoring now guy who has been on Market St. with the same damn sign for like 3 decades..He is really homophobic and horrid but I was so happy to see him! I used to go by and yell at him every morning as part of my daily routine..I took a pic with him that looks exactly like a pic I have with him 15 years ago..I assured him I have not yet quit all my whoring. He nodded like he could tell..Ahhh, the mammaries!

Then I found some nice pics of us from the jug fest at Golden Gate on flickr.com..A few group shots when Meredith Axelrod, Blind Boy, and Robert Armstrong sat in with us for a few songs..it was instant jug band!
Maybe i'll post the Santa Cruz ones up too..They are pretty neat.