Lucas's Birthday Pics..














I couldn't resist putting up a million pics from my family fun on Sunday.>We all went to Long island for my nephew's 3rd birthday party..kid's parties are fun..all those kids need is to maybe next time bring some VODKA and it woulda been perfect!
There were kids aplenty there..there's my cute lil nephew looking terrified in his tuxedo shirt..There were a plethora of toys, presents, treats, and little cute dogs..NOTE: I WAS HAPPY TO SEE NOT ONE CHILD RECEIVED A PONY ON THIS DAY. If I can't have one-Why should they? Bwa-ha-ha-ha!!

The photos started out normal..Little cute Lula the dog, my mom and John, little Bubba the chihuahua smoking a cigar and chillaxin'...Then my sister Robyn noticed that her backyard looked a bit surreal..like a fake backdrop. Like that barn she has..So we had a photo shoot by the barn, and inside the barn, and in the doll's house, and kiddie car, etc..I love them..Robyn and I always like to take strange pics at our family events..It always BRINGS THE FUN! All the young kids were asking us what we doing and why we were being so silly.