Mars Bar glamour, public nudity and assorted oddities..














God, when I don't feel good, why can't I just stay inside and watch all the old twilight zones i have taped? I went out to get some food, took a few pics..did laundry and then went back out to go sticker the neighborhood with my new cd's artwork..figure it's good to get that image out there and all...and somehow I end up at Mars Bar til 2am..I didn't get wasted but yes, I did end up there..I love Mars Bar. It smells like my cat's litter box mixed with unwashed armpits..all wrapped up in a dirty diaper..okay-i'll stop that now!

Anyhooch, I got lotsa photos..Some random ones and then some guy who got naked and stomped on the bar at Mars..Who knows why.."Mine is not to Reason Why,"..I think Justin Timberlake once said that..or was it Phyllis Diller? Anyway, he got nude and that's the main thing. Then someone busted out a female condom at Mars bar, so I just had to open it to see what the heck it looked like..There are some shots of it, Mimi quite enthralled by it all..and somehow it ended up on a car's door handle outside.

I have a pic of some items of interest too..whiskey, beer, candy and the infamous female condom. And I dig the mattress graffiti..People writing on furniture is so eye catching.

Lastly, I saw a guy playing live music at Moonstruck earlier this week..I know business's are struggling..There is the constant rumor that Odessa's may close for good floating around(Please don't let Ray's close-I love Ray's!) But music at Moonstruck Diner on my block just seemed awkward..and it's no fun playing to like 3 people..this I know! And the last shot is one some girl took of me on the street the other day..When I vend on Astor people always take my photo for some reason..well, I guess that dress is pretty crazy..I didn't mean to look so patriotic.