Show in brooklyn and Halloween on Avenue A



















On halloween I kinda had the flu or something but I popped aspirin® and drank a bit of wine through the night so I could hang out..Somehow I did manage to go to the parade, a show in brooklyn at Don Pedro's where my friend Alec Morton was playing Adam Roth, The Enablers I think they call themselves..where bands did cover songs of other bands..Adam Roth did Paul Revere and the Raiders and they were damn good! And end up people watching and drinking a little at Odessa's Bar..

I went to the parade which was way too rainy..heard the worst barber shop quartet ever..they couldn't even give me a bouncy C! Here are some pics..The quartet, my friend Francisco picking at his scabs, Alec Morton and John-who was a 1920's record executive..John that is, not Alec. Dave Lindsay, Alec and I-who went as a zombie vampire dead Marilyn Monroe(yeah, last minute costume!)..

There's a shot of The Enablers all in full Paul Revere gear..fucking ginchy! John and Adam Roth-who is amazing..Me biting another zombie girl, some shots of Alec Morton and Adam Roth jammin'..

Then back on Avenue A I went to Odessa Bar and got a few pics..Francsisco still scabby and creepy as hell, a male Betty Boop, The Hulk, Jesus with a huge Holy Boner and I, the sticker on Jesus's holy relic of a wand, Jesus forgiving Super Jew and Oscar the Grouch being grouchy and drunk.

Pretty fun all in all considering I had been burning up with fever the night before..I did miss the show in Tompkins..I slept as late as I could so I could last til 5am..which was 6am apparently. Fun with a capital PH!