Pianos take over NYC..Too much Billy Joel can kill you though.








Well I got linked on curbed today for one of my Pee Phone posts..They were saying how the Play Me pianos that have popped up everywhere might be kinda gross in Tompkins Square Park judging by the gross yet undeniably erotic pay phone by Ray's..Well today I sunbathed in Tompkins and then went to check out the piano that is now there. My friends were there from the great band The Bill Murray Experience..and Blind Boy Paxton went nuts on the piano while Horatio played guitar and Jessy Carolina sang..so that was pretty damn awesome. However I did hear a lot of Piano Man by Billy Joel being played..Can't they at least play Vienna? Christ on a fucking Crutch!

Here is some guy playing something..perhaps Hotel California..Then the sign that say I'm Yours..a LIE! I tried to roll the piano into the bathroom for kicks and it was all padlocked. Fun police strikes again. Then the NY Post interviewed Jerron about his playing for their on-line blog I guess.. They were very ipressed by the BME..and here's Blind Boy and Horatio going at it..And some punk rockers demanding to hear the theme song from Cheers. When the guy at the piano didn't know it-they preceded to sing it really loudly. Someone did play the Peanuts theme song which I loved..

Anyshmuck-the piano was in okay shape. No feces, urine or rigs were anywhere to be seen..However, I will keep an eye out for any signs of the piano turning into the Pee-ano. Har! I'm just so freakin' witty! I just KILL myself! Well, someone's gotta laugh right? So much drama lately..I'm happy to be going to France next week and get away for it all for a while. Summer in NYC is fun though in a psychotic way.