Just read my fucking shit.






Here are some pics..cause that's what my blog is. Photos of weird shit with obnoxious text to go along with it! I love life! First, there was some strange guy putting some kind of geisha makeup on on St. Marks the other night. Don;t know how he ended up looking at the end, but people were giving him money for this. If I go out there and put makeup on will I become rich? Food for thought..He was nice though.
Then we have me in Tompkins pretending to haughtily toss change to invisible buskers in tattered clothes. This is just a sample shot for our new CD Be Kind to a Man When He's Down hopefully coming out in November or December. I'm portraying a snooty bitch kindly giving change to John and Robert C. who will be sitting on the bench busking for dough. Har! I love it.
Then I got some snaps of the awesome new signs that Amy has made in honor of Ray's new product-Icy's. He has to compete with the Icy guy across the street now..so he is making them now too. Good idea. Anywhore-I have a great show coming up at Jalopy this Friday..with awesome bands playing before and after us. We go on at ten and it's $15 to get in. I'll post more about this next time..