Barely Here

I guess this is as good time as any to give you a short update on what I've been doing recently. It can be summarized in one word: work.

Meh. Where has my youth passed? Well, seriously. I know I've had my crazy partying days, but that doesn't mean my time is up and I am no longer allowed a break, does it? Ah I don't know. Maybe I'm just being a whiner like I always am. Work has its ups. Normally this would happen during the start of every month. (read: payday) Ha!

I hardly have time to meet my friends. Thank goodness I have great colleagues whom I can call friends too. But I miss my regular friends. I miss Wazzy whom I haven't seen in forever. I miss Fairuz and Hong and Arnold and Steffy. I miss Manly and Elsa, and the list could go on and on. I really think I need to catch up with them to keep myself sane. If you're reading this, YES! I need to catch up with YOU too! I'm sorry for being a lame-ass.

This month is going to be hectic. We're selling mooncake for the first time, so the management has high expectation. So, come support us if you're interested in trying out our mooncake. (Read: Buy one from me, or else we're no longer friends!) Haha.

(By the end of this post, I will no longer have friends.)

I don't know what else I can write here except for work-stuffs. And as you know, I'm not too comfortable talking about work. So let's change the subject, shall we?

(Awkward silence)

Alright. Seems that I don't have an interesting thing to say. Gosh. I am so freaking out about work. Okay, shut up, woman! I guess I should try being 'creative' another day. This blog is seriously getting super lame and boring. My creative juice has stopped flowing.

Guys, have faith in me, please. ;))