New Years Eve Party at Csquat!












I was thinking that this new year would be less weird and nuts as the last one..but that is not the case. Eh, 2010 was a good year for me..lots of good stuff happened. Lots of drama and unfortunately some deaths..but I guess all in all it could have been worse. The night BEFORE New Years Eve, I went to a gay bar with a friend because he will get hit on, not me..but I am sure someone roofied him as the night turned from fun/crazy to bad/crazy and ended with me covered in pee and puke and dealing with poop as well-none of it my own. I had to call 911..I couldn't hold my friend up and he couldn't walk or talk and laying the snow wasn't fun for two hours..I was scared he would choke on his own vomit so I called the cops..He's fine-they didn't check to see what was in his system but someone slipped him something-I am 100% positive..probably creepy guy who kept saying he looked like Jake Gyllenhall..Who knows..

Anyway, New Years Eve was fun..dance party at Csquat..The Dog That Bites Everyone played, then people danced to 80's..Here's a mess of pics..My friend Stacey and I, some girl with a funny tat on her back, Chicken Man and I, Remi, Nico the Crow, The Four-loko tree with crucified kermit as the star..very fun night though I paid for it the next day..

Some exciting band stuff coming up for me..new CD out soon..hoping for more acting parts and more craziness..Why not? There is no way to stop crazy. Not even a hot tub or unicorn will help..Anyway, more blogs to come..I've been MIA for a week. I shall not forget you, dear readers..