I HATE WINTER I HATE WINTER I HATE WINTER I HATE WINTER




Hey folks! Have I mentioned that I fucking hate WINTER and whoever invented it should be tarred and feathered and forced to listen to Air Supply and Steely Dan forever and ever until their eardrums start bleeding and implode in on themselves and they DIE DIE DIE!!! Oh, I REALLY HATE WINTER, too in case I forgot to mention that.

Here are some pics of gross snow and WINTER which I really hope ends early. It's been a rough one and I will be very pleased if we have a warmer March. The sun makes me instantly happier and more cancery I guess but that's besides the point..Live in the moment!

Not much going on..was feeling sick for a few days..still am a little..waiting on new CD to be sent to us..should be about two weeks or less..Then i'll be rich. Rich. RICH!!!