Rats off to ya! Just some ran-dumb crap.





Well, I have no pics of rats to join in on the TSP Ratstravaganza that is going on over at neithermorenorless.blogspot.com and evgrieve.com right now. I certainly have SEEN hundreds of rats in the trash bags by the bathrooms in the park and some even out during the day just running around eating leftover food. If the park were kept a little cleaner with people throwing out their trash I guess it could help. It doesn't bother me too much. They are scared of people and are not going to eat anyone's damn baby at the playground. Unless their leader demands a sacrifice so their crops will grow next year. That is understandable.

AnyRat, been trying to play a lot of gigs and been busy hanging out with Aline Crumb and seeing movies and doing fun stuff every day. There are SO many shows and pilots filming right now..I apply for extra work on them all but with the tats and hair I only get called when they need "east village" "freaky artsy" types. I think I could do well in some weird type film like a Harmony Korine one but I got no connections. I am but a lowly extra...however I did make some connections in Italy and will be spending two months in Europe next summer and if anyone knows of any festivals that would like my band or places to play at, feel free to write me. The more paying gigs we get, the longer we can stay. Any kind of pay at all. I will go there and sell authentic NYC rats if need be.

Soo...here is the tagged van with weird dirty shit written all over it I see parked everywhere..Then the awesome troll hat that I got as a belated birthday gift from my friend Emily..

I attended whiskey Friday at The Onion offices..Here is Joe Garden with his Hair Mug. If you come and drink you donate a lock of hair to it. I did so, and the other hair glued to it is probably scared of my bad hair which resembles wooly mammoth pubes. I love The Onion..So damn funny..Then I like this one of me with huge packing corn. At least I am taller than something!