Mad Hatter's Tea Party in Tompkins!


Man, today was action packed with weird fun shit! I'm sad it's August because all it reminds me of is the fall which reminds me of the winter which I absolutely despise..but it's okay-i'm planning to win the mega-millions jackpot and spend my winter somewhere warm and then donate the rest to saving the Orangutans in Borneo.
Anycrotch, there was a hardcore show at Tompkins today..which was fine but kind of sparsely attended if it was really the riot reunion show..which it may have been considering all the cops that showed up.
BUT after the show at 6pm the Free Art Society showed up in costumes and hats and had an Alice in Wonderland Mad Hatter's Tea Party which was awesome! They set up a table with 60 places and were really in full out costumes and hats and served tea, cupcakes and cookie from the Lower East Side Girls' Club..which were so colorful and cute..Everyone danced and ate and ran around to the marching band that was there..it was really fun. I wish everyday was like that. Here are a few photos and then 3 shaky videos i took while dancing around..They had some damn goldfish on that table!
Then I split for brooklyn and got some video of John speaking and playing some great old music from his 78 collection at Jalopy Theater in brooklyn..I'll post those up soon..so much stuff going on lately!