A Munchkin at Munchkins!

We are off to see the wizard...or just munchkins. So let's be real a pub themed after the BEST part of The Wizard of Oz is clearly where I need to be. As I walked in to this pub all I could think is, "We represent the Lullaby League, The Lullaby League, the Lullaby League and in the name of the Lullaby League, we wish to welcome you to Munchkin Land." It was like coming home :) a place full of people in which I'm the tallest- seriously that's my dream! However, upon entering Munchkins I realized it was simply a pub. I was a bit let down at first, but spending a few moments in this pub remedied that.  The staff were all so friendly and welcoming. I sat with my friends, enjoyed a great plate of fish and chips, and drank a diet coke. It honestly made me feel a bit more like I lived here, rather than just being a tourist. Honestly, a night on the town was well spent at Munchkins. The atmosphere here made us feel  at home in a city that has captured my heart!

-Jenna Jordan